[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanner buying advice

  • From: "liz halperin" <lizzersagain@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 23:39:22 -0800

When you think you know what you want, try online with www.newegg.com for a
good price. I've purchased tons of electronics from them, very satisfied by
prices and policies.  Me, I'm still happily scanning with my old workhorse
Epson Perfection 1660. Also try online www.pricegrabbers.com to see who has
the cheapest item you've chosen. For me it's usually been NewEgg, so I go
directly there now.

Liz in PDX

Liz in Portland

Liz Halperin