[bksvol-discuss] Re: rtf format

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 11:35:43 -0500

I might not remember correctly, but I think I heard something about Word
being able to increase the font size on the screen by holding down control
while using the scroll-bar with your mouse.  At least I can't imagine trying
it would do any harm. :-)  I usually test my suggestions before passing them
on, but I can't in this case.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity