[bksvol-discuss] Re: rtf format

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 19:03:38 -0700

Hi, Cindy and Kellie. This is what she's talking about, Cindy, I think. If
you open Word, do an Alt-T to go into Tools, then an O for Options,
Control-Tab to the Save page. Then, Tab over to Save Word Files As, and
there's a combo box with the different formats. That would probably be how
you'd change the default format. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.
From: "Kellie Hartmann" <kellhart@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 20:32:10 -0500