[bksvol-discuss] rejected book

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 20:56:00 -0400

I rejected Cathedral forge and waterwheel. It is a book about inventions in the Middle Ages. Words were cut short or missing entirely. Perhaps the spine was not pushed down far enough when scanning. Also, at the top of pages it said "print page so and so". I do not know how the scanner inserted the word '"print" before the page number but it did not sound as if it were part of the text. The rejection is because of the missing words or parts of sentences though. There were too many to fix. Sorry.

E.