[bksvol-discuss] Re: volunteer coordinator

  • From: Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 15:26:39 -0700

Thank you Kellie. I am an enthusiastic follower of Elizabeth George's Tommy
Lynley and Barbara Havers and am missing some of the books in the series.
They are as follows: Deception on his Mind, In The Presence of the Enemy ,In
Pursuit of the Proper Sinner. I promise to validate if someone will scan.
Jill