[bksvol-discuss] rejected book

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 11:55:26 -0400

Just rejected 'Rethinking Abortion: Equal Choice, the Consitution, and Reproductive Politics' by 'Mark A. Graber'.

It had a 94.6 rating in rank spelling. The first error occurred in the spelling of the publisher's name Princeton University Press. I urge submitters to read the first few pages of a scan to figure out if you might want to adjust settings before putting in all that work.

This is not a romance novel or leisure reading and I am particular sorry therefore to have to reject it. I hope the submitter has access to new software with optimizing features.

E.