[bksvol-discuss] Re: question re submitting

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 12:59:22 -0800

Hi Nan,

You do absolutely need page breaks where they occurred in the books. It is page numbers that are not required (certainly desirable), but page breaks are a must.

Peace,
Mayrie

At 09:18 AM 12/17/2007, you wrote:
OK, I'm still new at this.

I scanned a book last evening, A Spy in Chancery by PC Doherty. I will now go through and make sure it is error free.

I have it as RTF and with page numbers. Do I just submit it that way, without page breaks?
Anything else I need to think of?

Thanks for indulging me.

--
Cordially,

Nan Hawthorne
www.nanhawthorne.com
Historical fiction blogs, books, and a Celtic music radio show!