[bksvol-discuss] Re: question re submitting

  • From: Nan Hawthorne <hathorn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 12:40:17 -0800

I may be fated for frustration...

Someone asked me to look at which OCR application I am using.

I have an Optibook scanner that uses FineReader 5.0 Sprint.

I understand that this application may be used to preserve page breaks. I was told to look for "Tiols" on the toolbar. There is none. That toolbar contains: File, Edit; View; Image; Process; Language ; Window.

Perhaps when I go to scan something and the scanning window opens, I will find the Tools button.

Thanks for all your patient help.

For now I guess I will just go through and add the page breaks manually since I already scanned the book. I would hate to have wasted the effort on my own use when I could share the file....

--
Cordially,

Nan Hawthorne
www.nanhawthorne.com
Historical fiction blogs, books, and a Celtic music radio show!