[bksvol-discuss] Re: question re scanning oddity

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 16:24:03 -0700 (PDT)

Sarah, that's a good guess, but  this book and the two
others i remember specifically don't have columns.
This is a large-print book, one was a normal-size
print book, and one was in the form of correspondence,
letters and notes with double-spaces between them.
None of the books was paperback, and they are various
sizes. I don't know if the scanners scanned two pages
at once. I would not have been able to with my scanner
-- but maybe scanning two pages at once could cause
the problem. The book  I'M doing now is Delinksy's A
Woman Betrayed; one book was Feeling Sorry for Sarah,
or something like that; and I think the other one I
remember was the all-books-in-one edition of the Dark
is Rising Sequence. Are any of you scanners here?  Did
you scan two pages at once?

Cindy

-- Sarah Van Oosterwijck <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail