[bksvol-discuss] Re: question re scanning oddity

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 11:24:48 -0500

Is it possible that the parts of sentences are coming from another column on
the same page or from the opposite page?  I have had trouble with that a few
times.  I guess the little paperback was so squoshed that Kurzweil didn't
realize there were two pages.  I really don't know how that sometimes can
cause only a few lines to be messed up though, and that has happened to me
also.  Rescanning pretty much took care of the problem, but can't be done if
you don't have the book of course.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity