[bksvol-discuss] Re: question re scanning oddity

  • From: "shannon work" <shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 06:39:53 -0500

Hi Cindy,

I don't have a scanner nor do I have the first clue as how I would do it but
I just thought I would  mention that I have downloaded a book that had this
problem. A few times I was able  to fix it my self and in other times I had
to print out the offending pages and have sighted help to lay them next to
each other and fit the peices back together. I mention this because others
may find this after the book has been submited. I know you still have the
book so you don't have to print this out. smile
Shannon