[bksvol-discuss] Re: question re pictures

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 15:06:34 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Kaitlyn and Sarah. I shall eliminated them as I
go along. I did avoid scanning the ones that were in
the margins or at the bottom or top, but was surprised
at how clean and nice the ones in the middle between
sections of text looked. Ah, well. Perhaps some day
technology will get to the point where illustrations
can be included and raised in some way so that the
blind can "see" them with touch.