[bksvol-discuss] Re: question about membership rules and volunteer credits

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 18:02:35 -0700 (PDT)

I once rejected a book and left a comment about why. Later it was back on Step
1 and my comment was with the listing on step 1, so I imagine if a person
released the book, it would not be too hard for Bookshare to let the validator
leave a comment with the release, as they do with the rejection.

  (My rejection was because the book had less than half of the page breaks, but
because some of the page numbers were missing, I could not accurately place the
missing page breaks.)

Jamie in Michigan
Uncle Tom's Cabin - Harriet Beecher Stowe

  Find great deals on books at Half.com.