[bksvol-discuss] Re: question about a book please and thank you.

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gwen tweedy <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 23:34:35 -0700 (PDT)

Gwen

I don't see Born again either in the collection, on the being-scanned list, or
evven on the Wish List now, though I do seem to remember seeing he title
somewhere. I will add it to the Wish List
 There are  other books by Colson in
Gideon's Torch, The Good Life, and Loving God.

If you search by author. omit the e  in Colson's last name.