[bksvol-discuss] Re: No need for Suttree

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Lori <lori@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 23:14:21 -0700 (PDT)

Lori, what list are you pulling the books from? If it's the Wish List I guess
I'd better check that list against the collection. I've been relying on people
informing me when they decide to scan a book from the list; then I cross the
title off and put who's scanning it. I also expect that people will check the
collection before they make a request. If that isn't happening, I guess I'll
have to check before adding a book.If that isn't happening

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: