[bksvol-discuss] question about a book please and thank you.

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 17:17:18 -0500

A while back I thought I saw Born Again by Charles W. Coleson on the being
scanned list I thought I saw it on.
But I haven't seen it go up yet does anyone know if it is going to go up
I have a copy I didn't want to run over somebody that was gonna scan it but I
can scan it if it turned out that it didn't work out to be scanned earlier
Julie was gonna scan it because I had requested it I turned out to get a copy
about the same time,
I appreciated that she would do that so I told her at that time that I'd let
her scan it for her and was hoping to see it on there cause bookshare needs
this book LOL.
I lost a lot of addresses so didn't have hers.
Also we are getting Rebel  With A Cause by Franklin Graham his life story I
didn't see it on bookshare either, if somebody is doing it let me know, but
bookshare needs LOL *smile* that book too.