[bksvol-discuss] Re: problem submitting a book

  • From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 17:14:02 -0400

Hi Julia,

It could be that your synopses is too long. Even when it says 200 characters, it sometimes only takes about half that number. It happened to me today. I counted the characters and they were 158 and it was rejected. I shortened the synopses and it was accepted. Try shortening your synopses.

Maithe
----- Original Message ----- From: "Julia Kulak" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>