[bksvol-discuss] Re: problem submitting a book

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 17:30:53 -0400

The usual culprits when you don't seem to get an error message are either the file name or the synopsis. Please note however, the title and the file name are different critters. The title field on the form should be as it appears in the book, with any additions for series, while the file name can be anything you choose to make it work.

Dave

At 07:22 AM 10/8/2007, you wrote:
Hi, Now I remember why I haven't submitted in a while. I had the same problem last time, only in that case I had an apostrophe in the book title, and now I don't. I'm trying to submit The Whole World Over, by Julia Glass. I filled out all the fields except the isbn, and it says error. What am I doing wrong? Is the title supposed to be in lowercase letters, for example don't capitalize the first letter of every word? That's the only thing I'm doing differently.
Julia