[bksvol-discuss] Re: problem reinstalling optec3600

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 10:11:16 -0400

I had a problem just like that. What I did was to install the software first. What I should have done was to install the scanner first. When I did that and pointed to the folder where the scanner files had been unzipped, all went well.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>