[bksvol-discuss] problem reinstalling optec3600

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 14:08:07 -0700

I just uninstalled my optec3600 and reinstalled the latest update but now it doesn't recognize the scanner if I try to scan with it. Also in my systray it says "optec 3600 being disabled. What does that mean and where have I gone wrong? It looks like all the files are in the folder in the program files.

Any thoughts?
Thanks.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P