[bksvol-discuss] Wish List Request: Books by Seabury Quinn

  • From: <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 23:32:57 -0600

Quinn published a series of stories about psychic detective Jules de Grandin
in Weird Tales.  Definitely pulp stuff.  There are 93 tales collected in six
volumes.  One of those stories was in the book I just validated, Great
American Ghost Stories, and I loved it.

I was hoping someone would be willing to order these books from their
library and scan them; I'll happily validate them all eventually.  failing
that, I'm willing to order these and send them to a willing scanner.

Thanks.