[bksvol-discuss] Re: pre-marking RTF files

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 21:00:32 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, my comment is that Ann's suggestion, while sensible, involves a lot of
typing, or so to seems to me. I think it would be easier to use symbols that
are on the keyboard and to have a list handy to which to refer, until we, i.e.,
I, do it enough to learn them. grin.

The new protocol, when adopted, I suppose will be in the newsletter that goes
out to everyone, and perhaps in an email to *every* volunteer and/or on the
volunteer home page. I wonder if every volunteers reads what's there. smile