[bksvol-discuss] Re: plan to submit -- Jolson: Legend Comes to Life

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 13:40:37 -0600

Hey Rich,

Obviously I’m not Cindy, but I know she likes to have the print book (hard
copy) in front of her when she proofs. So she meant if you wanted to send her
the hard copy book via snail mail, after you scan it, she could proof it.

I don’t remember you as a staff member. What was your job with Bookshare?

Sue S.