[bksvol-discuss] Re: plan to submit -- Jolson: Legend Comes to Life

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 16:54:14 -0800

Hey. is this the Rik James I'm delighted to see again, i.e., the one who
used to work at book share before deciding he wanted a different kind of
job? If so, welcome back --as a volunteer you won't be pestered by people
like me with questions smile.

I can't find the book in either of my libraries, but if you're willing to
mail it to me, I'll proof it--and don't worry about the navigation. We
proofers take care of that. I can mail the print book back to you if you
want it back, or donate it to a library's used-book store.
I have some other things I'm working on so there's no hurry.
Cindy