[bksvol-discuss] Re: pictures for a children's book

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 13:54:38 -0800 (PST)

None of the libraries in my statewide system have the
book, Jill. Sorry.

Maybe Cindy can get the book.

But I looked on Ebay and the book listed as Nana's
Place shows a picture of a book called There's a Hole
in my Pocket, and I CAN get that book.

I think the ebay seller made a mistake and put the
wrong picture in the auction, but if it is the same
book then I can get it.

Jamie in Michigan