[bksvol-discuss] Re: pictures for a children's book

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 18:42:01 -0800 (PST)

I buy used books online sometimes. I try not to, but
sometimes I can't help myself smile

But I often look at half, amazon and ebay for
comparisons in books or to see what books are out
there. I have learned that sometimes older books are
re-released with a new title so sometimes they're the
same book just a new title.

I emailed that seller though and she says no, it's not
the same book. She doesn't know what happened.

So I can't get the book afterall. Maybe Shelley's new
library system will have it?

Jamie in Michigan