[bksvol-discuss] Re: pictures for a children's book

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 06:18:31 -0800 (PST)

Hi Jill I'd love to do the descriptions However my library doesn't have the
book. Sorry
Anastasia

Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:       I just downloaded Nana's
Place, mostly because  that's what my grandchildren call me. It is only 16
pages and I would guess by  the page numbering that about half of them are
filled with a picture with no  page number. If this book is to be in the
collection, I think someone who likes  to do this should describe the pictures.
The idea of the book is how to cope  with the loss of a grandparent but I have
grave misgivings about the value of  the book in the collection without a
description of the pictures. I will be  releasing it tomorrow with the hope
that Cindy, Jamie or any other sighted  volunteer who likes to describe
pictures will pick it up. I'm not able to  describe pictures and wouldn't
consider uploading this book without such a  description.

 Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.