[bksvol-discuss] Re: pagination format question

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 22:18:33 -0500

Dear Robin;

My guess is that leaving brackets on either side of page numbering will be a
problem since that is the convention for unprinted comments/text. Hopefully
more experienced volunteers will comment, but I would guess they will need to
be removed. Depending on the type of book, though, if you select things other
than the copyright page, most books will not have that and you could just do a
find and replace with nothing in the replace box.

It's always a shame when we run into issues like that…
 Valerie