[bksvol-discuss] pages missing

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 21:06:14 -0600

Hi All,

I downloaded the BRF copy of Black Cat by V.C. Andrews from the collection.
There are a lot of pages missing and I am not very far into the book.  It
spoils the content of the story plot because they are not blank pages.
Would someone want to download the Daisy version to see if this occurs in
that version as well?

Thanks.

Sue S.