[bksvol-discuss] Re: pages missing

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 23:52:13 -0800 (PST)

Elizabeth,

Helen Morris' Elizabethan Literature is available from
the San Diego Public Library, but I won't be back
there for two or three wees. I'll try to remember to
request it shortly before I return so it will be
available to me, but please let me know if someone
else gets it for you.

I found the LAPL has two copies of Get Hired Now but
both are checked out. I put in a hold. Depending on
when the first one gets returned, it will probably
take a week from then to get it, because the books are
at the central library.  Again, please let me know if
someone else gets it for you and I'll cancel my hold.

Cindy