[bksvol-discuss] Re: pages missing

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 00:46:26 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Grace.

I put in a request for the book, but I'm 3d--one copy
is in transit and there's one hold. It must be a
fairly new book, because only one of my 3 libraries
has it at this point.

If someone else gets the pages for you, let me know
and I'll cancel the hold. Otherwise I'll let you know
when I have the book.

I'm so excited!!! A book I requested for Scott was
lost for months but finally showed up and I got it.
Patience paid of for both of us. The same thing
happened with another book that had been lost. It's
exciting when that happens, i.e., when a lost book is
found.

Cindy

--- Silvara <silvara@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> HI:
>
> I guess I am having bad luck with validations to
> night.
> I am validating A Penny For your Thoughts by Mindy
> Starns Clark, isbn
> 0-7369-0992-3
>

> There are 2 pages missing. The scan is excellent, so
> hopefully someone can help and get the book.
>
> I don't remember who submitted it. It couldn't have
> been a bookshare volunteer.
>
> Thanks in advance.
> *****
> Grace