[bksvol-discuss] page breaks in txt files

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 23:30:57 -0800 (PST)

What I've done with txt files is put line spaces
before and after the page number. If the number is at
the top of the page, I suggest putting two line spaces
before and one after, before the text. If the page
number is at the bottom of the page, I suggest putting
one line space before the number and two after, before
the text.

I haven't checked the download list to see if my txt
validations were kicked back, but I think they did
appear in the collection shortly after I approved and
uploaded them, so they must have been o.k.

Cindy

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250