[bksvol-discuss] changing subject line

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 23:34:34 -0800 (PST)

I agree that one should change the subject line if the
comment doesn't pertain to the subject at hand. I
admit that I've been guilty of not remembering to do
that, even though I myself had suggested/complained
about this before. The reason for it is that people
who maybe aren't interested in the subject can delete
it without reading it if it they can be assured that
something they might be interested in isn't written
under the wrong subject.

I will try to be more careful in the future.

http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com