[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot using fine command

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 21:14:40 -0500

Hi Jill and all,

Actually, if you read the books with Jaws as an html file Jaws will let you save your place and return to it when you open the book again.

If you are reading the html book and you stop Jaws you can create a placemarker. Just hit control+shift+k. This will create the marker. You will need to tab to the add button and press enter or just press the spacebar. Next tab to OK and press the spacebar to save it. When you open the book again you can press the letter k and it will jump from marker to marker. If you only have one marker then it will move to that point and stop. If you have more than one it will cycle through the markers one by one as you press k.

Sorry, this is kind of hurried. If it isn't clear let me know and I'll give a more detailed description. Or, you can read about it in the Jaws help.

I hope this helps.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>