[bksvol-discuss] ot using fine command

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 14:22:45 -0800

When I download a book as an HTML file and then save it as a text file in order to read it on my hard drive, I can't make the find command (control-F) work. I have tried putting in a word where I stop reading; have also tried asking it to find a page number and neither works for me. The book is saved in Notepad and Jaws is my screen reader. Will someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong. Jill