[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot: hawaii

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 17:57:08 -0700 (PDT)

She looks like she's a lot of fun!!  I'll bet having
her with you added to the fun of the Hawaii trip. And
her hair is a beautiful shade of red!!  I've seen some
that are too carroty for my taste, but hersis
beautiful and makes a litle envious (smile). What does
she do and where does she live?

Cindy