[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot Please sign the Web Braille Petition

  • From: "Westmoreland, J. R." <jr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 09:10:39 -0600

I agree. Other sources that I have heard from as well indicate that it
is a security upgrade required for all government computer sites.
I also heard, but cannot speak to directly, that it was a requirement
from OHS.
If that is true things should return as soon as the upgrade is complete.
After all, we wouldn't want those terrorists stealing all those braille
books, right? <laughs and smiles>

Patients will probably pay the best in the long run.

Back to patiently waiting and real work.

J. R.

J. R. Westmoreland
PacifiCorp I/T Telecom Network Support
Phone: (801) 220-4784