[bksvol-discuss] Quality ratings - the numbers

  • From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 09:22:01 -0400 (EDT)

I've thought for a long time that it might be useful to include the
numbers in the quality ratings, i.e., make it like the numbers we see when
we approve a book.
For example, "Excellent, 99.98%".  There is a big variation, even in
excellent quality, and it would give the reader an even better idea of
what to expect.
Just a thought, for that far-off day when Bookshare improves its website.
Tracy