[bksvol-discuss] Re: one more Re: questions about: titles, hyphens, footnotes

  • From: Charisma <wishfulfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 21:45:45 -0600

Hi again, Mayrie,

>  Are you inserting the words "Chapter 1"?

K, this particular book has un-numbered items (acknowledgments, etc)
then items WITH numbers in front of them as if they are chapter
titles, and the first one is:
Acknowlegments
blah
blah
1.    Preface.....page 3
2.    Houdini Touch.....page 11

Anyhow, I thought I read in the training book, Birds and Bees, that we
were supposed to add the words "Chapter" in front of chapter titles.
If not, that solves the problem in which many of my chapter titles
take two lines.

> I haven't seen you on the list before, so it's great to have you with us!

Thank you! :)  I am so glad to be here. I have now proofread 1, and
submitted scans of 2, books.  I have this one started, and another
almost ready to submit but I had these nagging questions.

I LOVE Bookshare but I am finding the benefit of community just as
exciting as the books!

Charisma