[bksvol-discuss] Re: one more Re: questions about: titles, hyphens, footnotes

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 20:04:51 -0700

Hi Charisma,

Your idea about the stuff at the end of the book is perfect.

I'm a little concerned about your "chapters".  Are you inserting the words
"Chapter 1"?  What is the first chapter titled in the book following the
preface?

Because, if they are something like this, Preface, then One, Two, etc, you
needn't add the words chapter unless you want to. The tools are supposed to
be able to handle bolding and enlargement as indicators of a heading without
the word Chapter.

Now, if the book has printed in it Chapter 1 and then Preface immediately
below it, well, just leave it as is.

Happy proofreading!

I haven't seen you on the list before, so it's great to have you with us!

Mayrie