[bksvol-discuss] new to the list

  • From: "Angie Matney" <Angie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 22:45:52 -0400

Hi everyone,

I haven't done my first validation yet, but I just joined the list, and I have
recently submitted
some books. Thanks to the person who took my two torts books, if you're on the
list. There's
another: Cases and Materials on Torts by Epstein. I have also recently
submitted Legal
Research Guide: Patterns and Practice, and Civil Procedure. I have a few more
that I will be
uploading soon. (I am in law school, and I am scanning a lot of my own books.)

Finally, I uploaded my scan of Rose Daughter, which was mentioned recently on
this list. I
hope that the person who is interested in taking on the project of validating
that book can
make use of my scan.

Angie