[bksvol-discuss] need assistance with a book

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 14:00:07 -0400

Hi all,

I'm hoping someone on this list who has access to their library system might be able to help me. I'm currently scanning a book called Something Stirs by Charles L. Grant. One section, chapter 8 I'm almost certain, pages 82-85, scans as garbage characters.

If someone can get their hands on this and possibly send me the text of that chapter, or if you would like to validate the book and add those missing pages, that would be great.

Thanks,
Scott