[bksvol-discuss] Re: miracle

  • From: "Tina Birnenbaum" <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 06:48:09 -0700

Thanks is the admin address the best one to do for that? I would also hope
I'm not her only fan anxiously looking forward to reading this as well as
the next one toxic bachelors but I haven't looked at a recent NY Times list
to see if it is a best seller. I want to hold off on grabbing those since it
is still my understanding that bookshare is getting those through another
source.