[bksvol-discuss] Re: miracle

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 00:36:51 -0800 (PST)

Tina, I think the copy on the download list is a
different submission. I clicked on the title, and it
was just submitted--on Dec. 14--by Theresa Taylor.  I
also saw a copy on the being-validated part of
Marissa's List, which I would bet is your submission.
Of course that list is a little out of date. By now it
could be in the administrator's queue. It did check
the collection, as you probably did, and it isn't
there yet.

When it gets into the queue, you can ask Gustavo if he
could put it into the collection quickly instead of
letting it sit for a long time. He's pretty good at
doing that.

If anyone here wants to read Robin Cook's Brain or
Baynard Kendrick's The Last Express, an excellent
rather than a fair copy, over the holidays you'd
better ask Gustavo to put those in the collection
soon, too. They're still in the queue.

Cindy