[bksvol-discuss] Re: m-dashes

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 14:52:27 -0700

Hi Debbie,

Are you submitting or validating books? It only applies if you want the copy of the book that ends up in the Bookshare collection to read correctly in braille and you are the validator. If you are the submitter, you could leave this issue for the validator of your submissions to deal with, if you don't want to deal with it yourself.

Peace,
Mayrie

At 02:16 PM 5/8/2008, you wrote:
Thanks all for your responses.  I am sighted so I'm thinking this
doesn't apply??

Debbie