[bksvol-discuss] Re: m-dashes

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 18:39:40 -0700 (PDT)

Welcome, Debbie. I don't remember welcoming you before, but that could be my
not-always-wonderful memory. Delighted to have another validator. We seem to
have so many more scanners than validators and they are so good there are
always many books and a great variety of genres to be validated.

G.Cindy

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/