[bksvol-discuss] Re: looking for people scanning the following

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 01:17:58 -0800 (PST)

I'm a little confused about this conversation. Alisa posts a downloadable list
every week of he books being scanned. And the Books in Process list on the
volunteer home page shows what books are out being proofed, what are awaiting
approval, and what have been rejected. What other list would be needed?