[bksvol-discuss] looking for people scanning the following

  • From: "Ixchel, Jackie" <starsandhearts2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 17:02:22 -0500

Hi,
I am looking for the scanner/scanners of these books:
Chimney Sweeps Yesterday and Today by James Cross Giblin
 Diana: Twentieth Century Princess by Patricia Reilly Giff
Margaret Thatcher: Britain's "Iron Lady" by Doris Faber
The Other Side of Magic by Debbie Dadey
The Secret of the Sphynx by James Cross Giblin
This Side of Magic by Debbie Dadey
Wife to the Bastard by Hilda Lewis
Note: If there is not a hold or claim for these books already, please
put a hold for me if it wouldn't be too much trouble.
I'm sorry if I sound like a book hog.
Thanks,
Jackie

--
Currently Reading: The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan