[bksvol-discuss] Re: looking for people scanning the following

  • From: "Ixchel, Jackie" <starsandhearts2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 21:52:53 -0500

Hi Jamie,
You make a good point, books being scanned is just for that. I think
that your idea of the "check out a book to scan" thing is really good.
I would like it if that were done because then all bookshare would
have to do is put wishes on there and then once a wish has been
scanned and moved on to be proofread it automatically goes off of the
scanned page.
Jackie

--
Currently Reading: The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan and Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins