[bksvol-discuss] looking for a proofer for Medicinal Mushrooms by Christopher Hobbs

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 15:56:34 -0700 (PDT)

 Kelly has scanned the book, and Daria is interested in reading it. I offered
to proof it, but I would prefer if someone else could because I haven't been
able to successfully use the chart thingy in Word and so all I can do is
translate charts into  sentences and paragraphs. If someone is willing to proof
eh book (it isn't quite ready to be submitted yet; Kelly is cleaning up the
text), please notify Kelly: kellytalk@xxxxxxxxx and also let me know so I don't
order it from the library and put it on my list of books to proof. I already
have  4 to be d one first and a fifth in my pile to do when I can, so until I
check in one of my books I can't even take e it from the checkout list.